Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level leadership positions in the hospitality industry that oversee employees working as front desk associates, concierge, or guest services associates (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Service Supervisor Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Supervisor
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level leadership positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 48 minutes (Short Form); 32 minutes screening, 44 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Forced choice-adaptive, Multiple choice-adaptive
- Deductive Reasoning Ability, Leadership Professionalism, Management Potential, Management Judgment, Customer Focus
- Flexibility, Achievement, Thoroughness, Sense of Duty, Confidence and Optimism
- Independence, Influence, and Innovation