Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions with a customer service component, such as serving food at buffet lines, cleaning hotel rooms, parking cars etc. (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Service Associate Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions with a customer service component
- Estimated Testing Time: 38 minutes (Short Form); 23 minutes screening, 21 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Forced choice-adaptive
- Goal Orientation, Drive for Success, Customer Focus, Service Professionalism
- Conscientiousness, Following Instructions