Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in the hospitality industry, such as delivering food items to customers, and taking food and drink orders from customers (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Server Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 40 minutes (Short Form); 17 minutes screening, 29 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Composure, Conscientiousness,
- Goal Orientation, Drive for Success, Customer and Sales Focus, Service Professionalism