Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level customer centered positions in the hospitality industry, such as looking up information and entering it into a computer, and providing information about the hotel (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Reservation Agent Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry to mid-level customer centered positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 43 minutes (Short Form); 24 minutes screening, 43 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Service Orientation, Customer Focus, Working with Information, Navigation
- Tactful Problem Solving, Data Entry Speed and Accuracy, Multitasking Preferences, Drive for Success, Conscientiousness