Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency in entry to mid-level positions within a financial institution for which tasks include discovering customer needs, expanding new and existing relationships with customers, and completing sales (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form and General Form).
- Test Name: Personal Banker -- Loan Officer Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency in tasks required within a financial institution
- Estimated Testing Time: 44 minutes (Short Form); 30 minutes Screening, 55 minutes Selection (General Form).
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Learning and Sales Potential, Customer Focus, Sales Drive
- Persistence and Planfulness, Confidence and Independence, Achievement Orientation
- Bank Problem Solving