Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding running a business office.
- Test Name: Office Management (U.S.) Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding running a business office.
- Job Level: Office Manager/HR Personnel
- Estimated Testing Time: 17 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Administration, Organization, as well as Training and Development
- Interpersonal Communication, Clerical and Human Resources
- Technology and Finance
- Facility Management