Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding the .NET environment.
- Test Name: .NET Framework 3.5 Test
- Job Level: Professional
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding the .NET environment.
- Estimated Testing Time: 27 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- .NET Architectural Overview, .NET Framework Library, .NET Metadata and Windows Workflow Foundation, as well as .NET Programming
- Common Language Runtime (CLR), CLS, CTS, and LINQ
- Data Service Components, Presentation Layer, and Assemblies