Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within senior-level sales management positions within insurance companies, such as having profit and loss responsibility for a district or region, aligning work with general company goals, directing a group of sales managers or agency managers (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Insurance Director Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Senior Managerial
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within senior-level sales management positions within insurance companies
- Estimated Testing Time: 49 minutes (Short Form); 39 minutes screening, 51 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple-choice adaptive
- Director Potential and Director Judgment, Professional Potential, Business Acumen
- Problem Solving, Drive for Results, Building Relationships, Self-Motivation