Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry, such as managing staff, making good decisions, solving problems, and business operations (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Hospitality Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Management
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 57 minutes (Short Form); 34 minutes screening, 57 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Leadership Professionalism, Director Judgment, Director Potential, Deductive Reasoning
- Drive for Results, Building Relationships, Self-Motivation, Business Acumen