Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level customer service positions in an inbound or outbound healthcare environment, such as calling customers that have overdue accounts, and persuading them to pay (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Healthcare Insurance Claims/Customer Service Representative Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Insurance
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level customer service positions in an inbound or outbound healthcare environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 43 minutes (Short Form); 38 minutes screening, 44 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation
- Influence, Achievement, Reliability, Conscientiousness, Navigation
- Patient Focus, Working with Information, Contact Center Retention, Service Orientation, Multitasking Preferences, Professional Potential
- Data Entry Speed and Accuracy, Tactful Problem Solving