Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry, such as security, integrity, and managing sales (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Gaming Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Management
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within management level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 55 minutes (Short Form); 29 minutes screening, 66 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Influence, Independence, Innovation, Thoroughness, Confidence and Optimism, Flexibility, Assertiveness, Achievement, Decision Making
- Management Potential, Leadership Professionalism, Results Orientation, Quantitative Ability, Sense of Duty, Multitasking Ability