Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding entering numerical information by using the numerical portion of the keyboard, the numbers at the top of the keyboard are disabled (Versions of test available: General Form and Split Screen).
- Test Name: Data Entry Ten Key Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-Level Jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding inputting numerical data using a numerical keypad
- Estimated Testing Time: 3 minute time limit for both test versions
- Test Format: Ten Key
- Ability to enter numerical data using the numerical portion of the keyboard