Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees within entry-level leadership positions (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: Contact Center -- Team Lead/Coach Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level: Leader
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees within entry-level leadership positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 45 minutes (Short Form); 30 minutes Screening, and 50 minutes Selection (General).
- Test Format: Simulation, Multiple-choice, Dynamic
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Management Potential, Manager Problem Solving, and Professional Potential
- Reliability, Thoroughness, Achievement, Prioritizing, and Monitoring
- Innovation, Influence, and Independence
- Coaching and Development, and Decision Making