Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding working in a collections position within an inbound or outbound call center environment (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Contact Center -- Collections Agent Tests
- Job Level: Entry-Level Jobs
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding working in a collections position within an inbound or outbound call center environment
- Estimated Testing Time: 45 minutes (Short Form); 5 minutes screening, 40 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Professional Potential: Measuring potential for professional success
- Working with Information: Measuring numerical and analytical reasoning
- Persistence, Service Orientation, and Tactful Problem Solving
- Data Entry Speed and Data Entry Accuracy
- Collector Numerical Skills