Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding customer service in a contact center environment (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting Unproctored) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: Contact Center -- Agent Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level: Entry-Level Job
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding customer service in a contact center environment.
- Estimated Testing Time: 40 minutes (Short Form); 35 minutes screening, 40 minutes selection (General)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice -- Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Customer Focus, Service Orientation, and Contact Center Retention
- Working with Information, Navigation, and Tactful Problem Solving
- Data Entry Speed and Accuracy as well as Multitasking Orientation
- Professional Potential and Achievement Orientation: Measuring the potential for professional success