Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring whether a candidate has the necessary skills and personality traits that are desired for the position of an agent in an inbound and outbound financial service center.
- Test Name: Collections Scenario Test
- Job Level: Call Center
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's suitability for an inbound and outbound financial service center agent.
- Estimated Testing Time: 20 minutes (4 calls)
- Test Format: Call Center Scenario
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Ability to Manage Customer Relationships
- Recover Debts