Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in the hospitality industry, such as managing customer reservations in both English and Spanish, listening to customers in Spanish and writing down the information in English, and providing information to customers in regards to the hotel (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Bilingual Reservation Agent Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Hospitality
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding tasks within entry-level positions in the hospitality industry
- Estimated Testing Time: 43 minutes (Short Form); 24 minutes screening, 43 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, Multiple Choice-Adaptive, Simulation, Forced choice-adaptive
- Service Orientation, Customer Focus, Drive for Success
- Navigation, Working with Information, Tactful Problem Solving, Multitasking Preferences, Data Entry Speed and Accuracy, Conscientiousness