Life & Health Insurance Agent Certification Test
A free Life & Health Insurance Practice Test to help you prepare..... To get certified or licensed to sell life and health insurance as an agent, a candidate has to pass a state licensing exam offered by a state licensing board. Certification as a life and health insurance agent requires passing an exam and meeting other educational requirements.
To prepare for your licensing exam, use the full-length Life & Health Insurance Agent Practice Exam with answers fully explained for ideal study.
The practice exam is written by Susan Wright, CLU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, CSA, CLTC, CCFC, CSS, who has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry.
The following practice exam is a sample from the full-length test.
- General insurance
- Insurance regulation
- Life insurance basics
- Life insurance policies
- Life insurance policy provisions, options, and riders
- Federal tax considerations for life insurance and annuities
- Qualified plans
- Health Insurance basics
- Individual health insurance policy general provisions
- Disability income and related insurance
- Medical plans
- Health maintenance organizations
- Group health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Insurance for special needs individuals and senior citizens
- Federal tax considerations for health insurance